If you’re a polyglot who would like to share your story about how you learned one or more foreign languages, please get in contact with us. We’d love to interview you and promote your experience for the benefit of other language learners.
In order to reduce the amount of e-mails that go back and forth, please remember to include the following when contacting us, or else your e-mail may not receive a reply.
- Your name
- How many languages you have had experience with
- Some interesting information about you
- If we sent you interview questions in the next few days, on which date could you send a completed interview back to us? (for examples of interviews that people have already done, please see our blogs section)
We can be contacted at email@example.com.
For Companies & Advertisers
I will consider placing ads for companies and organisations in language-related fields. If you are interested, please let me know:
- What kind of ads you would like to place (text links, banners)
- Where you would like to place them (on which pages)
- How long you would like them to appear (e.g., 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, etc)
If I decide to place your advert, payment can be made via PayPal. You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
Aaron Posehn is the founder and managing editor of For the Love of Languages. He’s spent the last 20 years interested in languages and cultures, primarily focusing on Mandarin and French.